CREATIVE WAX MODELLING
By Susana Teixeira / 16 hours
January 27 and 28
Saturday & sunday 9:30am to 13:30pm and 2:30pm to 6:30pm
You will learn creative casting wax modeling techniques, with different types of maleability and formats.
The trainees will make their own objects / jewellery. The casting (wax to metal process) can be done after the workshop, in a specialized company.
To acquire technical and creative skills in casting wax modelling, understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the process.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone from creative subjects, with specific interest in casting wax prototyping. No technical skills reqired.
- Tools and wax formats and types;
- Weight conversions between wax and metals;
- Modelling technique with aluminium and tracing paper;
- Individual practical exercices;
- Wire wax modelling;
- Wax sheet modelling for texture application;
- Wax modelling for free shapes;
- Liquid wax modelling techniques;
- Individual practical exercices.
MINIMUM E MAX. TRAINEES: 7/10
For students with at least 80% of sessions attendance.
Rhinogold Official Trainning Center.
Certification by DGERT (Portuguese Ministry of Labour and Employment)
Recognition of suitable skills, means, phisical and human resources for the development of trainning activities.
normal PRICE: 210€
black weekend price: 180€
Includes insurance and materials.
VAT free course
- Schedule a meeting;
- Bring a copy of your personal id card or passport;
- Make the payment of the course by bank transfer, cash or check;
International account number: PT50 0010 0000 4732 0790 0014 2
If we do not reach the minimum number of students, the amount is refunded or you can opt for a later date or a different short course.
Send us a message here or call (+351) 916 229 417.
We will be glad to awnser your questions.