By André Canhão / 16 hours
September 5, 6 & 7.
Wednesday, thursday & friday 10:00-13:00 and 2:30-5:30
Pratical short course for learning the main filigree techniques used in jewellery.
To acquire technical skills in the creation of filigree jewellery.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone with silver soldering experience, wanting to be introduced to filigree techniques.
- Structure principles of filigree pieces;
- Structure filling with “s” shapes, “escama aberta”and “cartão” techniques;
- Decoration and finishing;
- Fixing/suspension mechanism;
- Manual finishing.
MINIMUM AND MAX. TREINEES: 6/10
For students with at least 80% of sessions attendance.
Includes insurance and materials.
VAT free course
- Schedule a meeting;
- Bring a copy of your personal id card or passport;
- Make the payment of the course by bank transfer, cash or check;
International account number: PT50 0010 0000 4732 0790 0014 2
If we do not reach the minimum number of students, the amount is refunded or you can opt for a later date or a different short course.
Send us a message here or call (+351) 916 229 417.
We will be glad to awnser your questions.