By Adriana Raquel / 40 hours
March 10 to June 9 2018 (except March 31 e June 2)
Saturdays 9:30am to 1:30pm
To acquire basic technical skills through the creation and manufacture of two jewellery pieces.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone without experience, wanting to be introduced to jewellery design.
- Experimental sawing in brass sheet (technical exercise);
- Experimental welding of plates and wires (technical exercise);
- Silver ring with texture application (Project);
- Silver, brooch with cold enamel application (Project).
MINIMUM AND MAX. trainees: 7/16
For students with at least 80% of sessions attendance.
Rhinogold Official Trainning Center.
Certification by DGERT (Portuguese Ministry of Labour and Employment)
Recognition of suitable skills, means, phisical and human resources for the development of trainning activities.
Includes insurance and materials.
VAT free course
- Schedule a meeting;
- Bring a copy of your personal id card or passport;
- Make the payment of the course by bank transfer, cash or check;
International account number:PT50 0010 0000 47320790 0014 2
If we do not reach the minimum number of students, the amount is refunded or you can opt for a later date or a different short course.
Send us a message here or call (+351) 916 229 417.
We will be glad to awnser your questions.