By Cristina Jorge / 7 hours
October 13 2018 / Saturday 9:30am to 1:30pm and 2:30 to 5:30pm
Keum Boo is an ancient Korean technique that consists of overlapping gold foil on a silver surface with heat and pressure.
Practical workshop that addresses the fundamental techniques of applying creative forms of gold leaf over silver.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone with or without tecnhical experience in the jewellery field.
- Introduction to Keum boo
- Procedures for pure silver (999) and fine silver (925)
- Silver sheet preparation
- Silver sheet depletion process
- Creating gold foil shapes
- Heating of silver plate for application of gold foil
- Application of gold leaf over silver
MINImum E MAX. trainees: 6/10
For students with at least 80% of sessions attendance.
Includes insurance and materials.
VAT free course
- Schedule a meeting;
- Bring a copy of your personal id card or passport;
- Make the payment of the course by bank transfer, cash or check;
International account number: PT50 0010 0000 4732 0790 0014 2
If we do not reach the minimum number of students, the amount is refunded or you can opt for a later date or a different short course.
Send us a message here or call (+351) 916 229 417.
We will be glad to awnser your questions.