Silver wire crochet
By Cristina Jorge / 7 hours
Saturday 9:30am to 1:30pm and 2:30pm to 5:30pm
In addition to basic crochet techniques, this training encompasses three-dimensionalization techniques and application of stones and other materials and more advanced techniques of circular loom and peruvian point.
To acquire technical skills in decorative crochet, using silver wire.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone without experience, wanting to be introduced to crochet applied in jewellery.
- Introduction to metal wire crochet;
- Handling technique of crochet needles;
- Basic wire crochet tecnhiques;
- Circular "loom" technique;
- Hollow forms techniques;
- How to make a ring or bracelet in silver wire;
- Cabouchon inlay technique;
- Peruvian crochet technique.
MINIMUM AND MAX. trainees: 7/10
For students with at least 80% of sessions attendance.
Rhinogold Official Trainning Center.
Certification by DGERT (Portuguese Ministry of Labour and Employment)
Recognition of suitable skills, means, phisical and human resources for the development of trainning activities.
Includes insurance and materials.
VAT free course
- Schedule a meeting;
- Bring a copy of your personal id card or passport;
- Make the payment of the course by bank transfer, cash or check;
International account number: PT50 0010 0000 4732 0790 0014 2
If we do not reach the minimum number of students, the amount is refunded or you can opt for a later date or a different short course.
Send us a message here or call (+351) 916 229 417.
We will be glad to awnser your questions.